- Campaign website development, design, hosting, and maintenance.
- Website integration with Constituent management databases like NGP, BSD, ActionKit, Action Network, NationBuilder, etc.
- Website content and message development.
- Application development (call tools like call.padems.com or event systems like map.berniesanders.com and map.peoplepower.org).
- Create digital hubs on website and social media and slack teams to organize efforts around online and offline organizing (See Digital Organizing).
- Create and manage the processes that can quickly and efficiently scale large volunteer teams for organizing.
- Call teams of volunteers who onboard other volunteers
- Texting assignments for volunteers and voters (Hustle, Relay, etc.)
- Help / support desk
- Train and coordinate grassroots and volunteer groups (online and off) for campaign activities:
- Phone banking
- Event hosting, house parties, small fundraisers, etc.
- Creating training guides and tutorial videos for organizing efforts mentioned above and for campaign activities like canvassing, phone banking, barnstorms, debate watch parties, rallies, and other events hosting.
- Coordinating grassroots groups on campaign activities.
Digital & Social Media
- Setup an email outreach program for contact updates and email fundraising.
- Create, maintain, post on, and respond to campaign social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Create, run, and monitor digital advertising campaigns.
- Creating digital versions of offline / print campaigns.
- Live stream external events and/or internal video webinars on social channels.
- Create and send fundraising emails.
- Creation and management of online store/merchandise.
- Management of the creation and maintenance of donor and vendor records in fundraising / constituent management database.